Bikehut 16 functions cycle computer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andrew_rc46

To say I'm new to the whole road cycling game, I have just bid and won a bikehut 16 function cycle computer from eBay!!!! Brand new and never opened £5.05 free postage!

I don't even get my first road bike until tomorrow

I still can't think for the life of me why I bid on it......will I actually need it? Will I actually even bother to attach it to to bike? Ef knows.

To say I'm new to the whole road cycling game, I have just bid and won a bikehut 16 function cycle computer from eBay!!!! Brand new and never opened £5.05 free postage!

I don't even get my first road bike until tomorrow

I still can't think for the life of me why I bid on it......will I actually need it? Will I actually even bother to attach it to to bike? Ef knows.
Use it, others will say don't bother, keep a simple log of distance and time, depending what other functions it i.e. cad log this too, it doesn't have to be complex, if you can work you way around excel or access, you can create table/sheets to tally months weeks ect.
Or use mycyclinglog this will do a lot of the work, other sites that are predominately gps based will also take manual log entries.
I just tried mycyclinglog and it currently doesn't seem to be work, maybe my system.
Then you can get a ticker like below.

Top Bottom