Bikehut backpack signal help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Esmith

I bought a Bikehut backpack signal, now discontinued. I can't get the signal and button to pair. When I looked at the reviews on the Halfords page there were comments on how they had managed it but now they are no longer sold they have been removed from the website. Has anyone any tips?

Sharky

Guru
Don't want to disappoint you, but bike indicators don't have a great following. Because they are not universally fitted to bikes, motorists are not expecting to see them. So even if they are working, you cannot rely on them and still need indicate with hand signals that you are turning.

This version assumes you a wearing a backpack as well and backpacks are sweat generators and usually avoided for decent length rides.

Sorry, but I hope you can get yours to work. It might help to reinforce intentions, but double check that the motorist has seen your intentions.

3 wheels

I bought a Bikehut backpack signal, now discontinued. I can't get the signal and button to pair. When I looked at the reviews on the Halfords page there were comments on how they had managed it but now they are no longer sold they have been removed from the website. Has anyone any tips?
Here’s how; press and hold the power button on rear of panel for five seconds the ! LED pattern will be flashing to show it is in pairing mode, next press and hold the ! Button on the remote for five seconds. All LEDS will be flashing to show you are in pairing mode, press & release the ! Button on the remote. the LEDS ON THE remote will turn on if pairing has been successful. If not, repeat. Good luck, hope you can get yours working

Top Bottom