bikemap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

taximan

senex crepitu iuvenis cordi esse
Since my return to cycling a couple of years back I have been using bikemap.net to keep a record of my rides. Until recently this site fulfilled all my needs and was easy to use. Recently the site has been updated/ruined and sadly it is now all but unusable. my question is should I stick to bikemap in the hope that the bugs will eventually be ironed out or can anybody recommend an alternative (free) site that I could use.

Not a perfect site but I find www.mycyclinglog.com a simple uncomplicated site for logging rides.
Edit I also use Strava but its a bit more comlicated if you don't have gps and includes roller/turbo miles (fortunately I've done less than 100miles on the rollers so its pretty accurate)

OP
OP
taximan

taximan

senex crepitu iuvenis cordi esse
As wot HLab says above....MyCyclingLog....with the bonus of having a ticker in your sig like ours :thumbsup:
Thanks for the reply guys, I also use my cycling log, but unfortunately I can't plan routes etc on it. I like the idea of the sticker but not being very computer literate I can' see how to acquire one.

Thanks for the reply guys, I also use my cycling log, but unfortunately I can't plan routes etc on it. I like the idea of the sticker but not being very computer literate I can' see how to acquire one.
I use Rideithgps for route planning
As to the ticker set up your account, join the cycle chat group and politely ask admin to arrange it; theres instructions somewhere too :smile:

Top Bottom