Bikemiles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Below is the blurb from the website, but its an interesting idea imho....

you will now be able to start logging your cycle journeys and accumulating BikeMiles®; a currency like air miles, but with bikes. For every mile you cycle, you get 1 BikeMile® assigned to your personal account. Whether you regularly commute more than 20 miles a day, or only a few miles once a week, there will be a host of rewards and offers available to you ranging from as little as 9 BikeMiles® and upwards.

http://www.cyclescheme.co.uk/bikemiles
 

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Location
Armonmy Way
Though if you don't already have a mycyclescheme account, you can't participate.
 

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I think I remembered to do it for a whole week and then lost interest... still I could add all the rides since I suppose
 

nilling

Legendary Member
Location
Preston, UK
I got bored too. From what I remember you were also limited to the number of miles logged in a day. Stick with Endomondo ta.
 
Top Bottom