Bikes stolen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

creditcrunched

Hi,

Some scum just stole 2 new bikes (one 10 months old - the other 6 weeks old) from my house in Lenzie and of course I'm still paying for both of them. Its not even that that bothers me or the fact that we had just let my eldest son ride the bike that I bought for his mum 6 weeks ago (its a gents carrera vengeance) and he was handling both it and the gears really well, nor is it the fact that he promised to come on bike rides with me to help my ever worsening asthma that annoys me, its not even the invasion of privacy because if my dog had gotten hold of them they would be in severe pain (just ask the window cleaner), it's my still upset eldest son that really, really pisses me off. Whoever you are (assuming you can read) I do hope that you have the decency to return these bikes. I can imagine you justifying it as that I will be insured, of course I am, except that the excess is more than the cost of the first bike and the increased premium plus replacing the bikes will leave me further out of pocket. Regardless of that I still have upset kids and no way to use my preferred method of exercise.

The bikes stolen were a grey and red Carrera Vengeance and a grey Voodoo Hoodoo. I'll even offer a small reward if they are returned intact. Any advice or help is most welcome.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
If you haven't already, check out THIS THREAD for advice.

Top Bottom