Billy Joel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

No,...

longers

Legendary Member
No . .

Somebody from a different department at work likes Billy Joel. They stuck his CD to the ceiling above his desk. It was there for months.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Ok...I was getting worried. I usually think he is crap, but have just dowloaded one of his songs.

How about Jimmy Barnes? I know he is cool. You lot heard of him? Solo or Cold Chisel.

simonali

Guru
I'm gonna say no, too. My no isn't a 'no, he's good all the time' no, it's a 'no, he's shoot even when I'm pissed' no!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
"Play me a song your the Piano Man, play me a song that i kooooooooowww"
I just like that song of Billy Joels. It sounds really good when your singing it really really loud.
Other then that, i dont like his songs.
I watched him when he was on American Chopper and thought he was an idiot.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Am not sure if I'd recognise anything other than Uptown Girl, even when sober.

I once won the pincely sum of £2 in Woolworth's vouchers by dancing to Uptown Girl :biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
There was a playground spoof of Uptown Girl.
Something about Sindy doing it in the back of the A-team van? :biggrin:

I like Mr Joels Piano Man. Good cycling tune for me, not so good for anyone who hears me singing along :biggrin:.

ChrisKH

Guru
"Well we're living here in Allentown. And they're closing all the factories down....."

Liked his early stuff. And 'Goodnight Saigon'. Was listening to these about the time my now wife was working in New Jersey so it was particularly relevant. I only saw her every four months for three or four days.

I don't think we went out much.:smile::tongue::blush:

Top Bottom