BinckBank Tour **Spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Could be an interesting race. Or it could be deathly dull. Hard to tell!

U

User169

Apparently the final stage has cobbles, which should suit him.

Third in Dwars door het Hageland earlier in the week. Hope he doesn't do too well, as I'd like to see him hang around in cyclocross for another year.

they would be better off wearing a wet suit instead of skin suit

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Did it rain all day? Dowsett was told to be one of the last across the line yesterday in a bid to avoid he rain predicted today...

Dowsett wasn't the only one - all the main TT contenders were right at the back of the field yesterday. I suspected there might be a reason for it but didn't twig that it was weather-related. Seems obvious now though.

Did it rain all day? Dowsett was told to be one of the last across the line yesterday in a bid to avoid he rain predicted today...

Dowsett wasn't the only one - all the main TT contenders were right at the back of the field yesterday. I suspected there might be a reason for it but didn't twig that it was weather-related. Seems obvious now though.
Jebus, i had to read these three times before i worked it out. Just in case anyone hasn't worked out why i'm no good at this yet.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Tony Martin didn't get the memo. He was middle of the pack at the end of stage 1 and conditions were worsening by the time he set off today... and he crashed.

Top Bottom