Birdy folding bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

plmw

Would anyone kindly be able to email me a close-up photo of the manfacturer's 'official' kickstand (i.e. parking stand) for a Birdy Blue: If possible a photo showing as far as feasible how the Riese & Müller kickstand is fixed to the frame of the Birdy.

I bought my Birdy Blue 24 years in the UK, but am currently in Eastern Europe. I'd obviously like to fix a kickstand to it in such a way that I can still easily fold the bike.

My email address is (Mod note: email address deleted for privacy) and I will gratefully acknowledge any emails, whether with photos or advice. Very many thanks.

Mod Note:
@plmw welcome to CC! :welcome:
I have deleted your email address, you would be inundated with random internet spam!
Members can answer you on this thread.
Also, after a few posts, you will be able to use the private messaging function on here.
Enjoy the forum!
The Mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
P

plmw

Would anyone kindly be able to email me a close-up photo of the manfacturer's 'official' kickstand (i.e. parking stand) for a Birdy Blue: If possible a photo showing as far as feasible how the Riese & Müller kickstand is fixed to the frame of the Birdy.

I bought my Birdy Blue 24 years in the UK, but am currently in Eastern Europe. I'd obviously like to fix a kickstand to it in such a way that I can still easily fold the bike.

My email address is (Mod note: email address deleted for privacy) and I will gratefully acknowledge any emails, whether with photos or advice. Very many thanks.

Mod Note:
@plmw welcome to CC! :welcome:
I have deleted your email address, you would be inundated with random internet spam!
Members can answer you on this thread.
Also, after a few posts, you will be able to use the private messaging function on here.
Enjoy the forum!
The Mods.

Thank you. Having joined CycleChat only today, I confess to not having got around to finding out, before posting my message (which I should have done), if there was a way that people replying could post photos in CycleChat, in response to my request. Yes, the private messaging function, when it becomes available to me, will be a way of doing this.

Top Bottom