Birmingham Student Housing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadie56

Thanks all

She's already stated that she doesn't want Selly Ok

As for 'Halls' & such, she's slightly introverted, not a partier (when schoolfriends had 'parties', I'd often have to go collect her, when the drunkenness started, as she wanted no part of it)

We'll see, as I guess it's not up to me, more of a 'Senior Management & associate' issue:whistle:

Bourneville train station is only two stops from University train station

I'll ask Miss K.
Does she know anyone else who she'd like to share with?
Is she looking for a room in a house/flat?

1st. Thankyou
2nd. No idea:unsure:
3rd. Possibly rent a house/flat??

There are several booked, that's all I know...……………..

Katherine

Guru
@Richard A Thackeray
I spoke to Miss K.
She says that there are lots of halls of residence that are designated as 'quiet' halls, which you can request. She says that they are really quiet, no parties or social stuff at all.
Miss K highly recommends that your daughter doesn't isolate herself in her first year away from home. She recommends that your daughter spends her first year in halls.
Then she can find other like minded students to share with in the second year.

@Richard A Thackeray
I spoke to Miss K.
She says that there are lots of halls of residence that are designated as 'quiet' halls, which you can request. She says that they are really quiet, no parties or social stuff at all.
Miss K highly recommends that your daughter doesn't isolate herself in her first year away from home. She recommends that your daughter spends her first year in halls.
Then she can find other like minded students to share with in the second year.

Thankyou for that
However, I am led to believe, after we looked at some flats, that her b/f may be moving with her, so presumably not allowed in Halls?

Top Bottom