Birthday present.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
This is it Giant Rincon.Mine will be four inches larger at 23.But the seat is at the right height.

Nice one, Postman. Same colour?

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Yes .And for what it is worth.That was the first ever posting of a picture on any website.I only started taking courses last year.Freebie from work. To retrain if i ever wanted to go into work.Six different Learn Direct courses.All from home The college is in Bradford.Have to submit work at appointed times for marking.I am so pleased with myself. because i thought i could not do it.It is real good fun.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Get this.After looking at more photos taken in the shop .Have got thinking due to the sizing of this kind of bike.Do i look right .The wheels look small 26.So onto the web this morning.Finished up on an Australian bike web site.A question was Is the Giant Rincon my size. Could you believe that? Any way the guys are 6-5 ,6-3 and 6-8.Each one rode a different size.And my new bike is the largest of them all.23 and i am 6-4.So it looks like i have got the correct bike.

postman said:
Get this.After looking at more photos taken in the shop .Have got thinking due to the sizing of this kind of bike.Do i look right .The wheels look small 26.So onto the web this morning.Finished up on an Australian bike web site.A question was Is the Giant Rincon my size. Could you believe that? Any way the guys are 6-5 ,6-3 and 6-8.Each one rode a different size.And my new bike is the largest of them all.23 and i am 6-4.So it looks like i have got the correct bike.

Ah! "The check is in the postman..." :ohmy:

Top Bottom