Bit early, but ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Basil.B

Guru
Who is going to be favourite to win Sports Personality of the Year ?
Got to be Bradley or Jessica.
My moneys on Jessica, though I thought Bradley a few days ago.
Tough choice! :scratch:

Noodley

Can I throw my hat into the ring as well.

I could not care less. For some reason this SPOTY thing appears to have taken on some significance for some people, rather than it being an amusing aside to sporting achievements.

In fact, vote for Jordan (not Joe).

PaulB

Legendary Member
Can I throw my hat into the ring as well.

I could not care less. For some reason this SPOTY thing appears to have taken on some significance for some people, rather than it being an amusing aside to sporting achievements.

In fact, vote for Jordan (not Joe).

What he ^ said (except for the bit about Jordan; why get all 'political' about stuff?) We should start a campaign on here to all vote for some total unknown, like Fort William FC's centre-forward say, to show how utterly pointless this stupid thing is.

TVC

SPOTY is essentially a clips show, and after all the people featured do have a lot more talent than those on 'Britain's got the strictly X factor on ice'. If you don't like it, don't text in and don't watch - it's harmless entertainment for those who like that kind of thing.

And that's about as argumentative as I can be bothered to get :hello:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Wiggins, I would have thought.

As said above, I'd give it to the whole of team GB.
I'm not a fan of SPOTY.
This year more than any other we've seen a lot of people who have worked hard to achieve what they have, and they're doing it under the most intensive of spot lights, their own doorstep. Singling out one is a futile exercise.

Top Bottom