Bit of fun this morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Drove to work this morning for the first time in a while on the usual cycle route. The worst bit of my ride is a dual carriageway, at the end the left lane peels off t0 the motorway, the right lane goes round a roundabout to a minor route (my route).

When riding there's normally cars coming up the right lane to avoid the motorway queue, then squeeze in left at the roundabout, making the primary to turn right very nervy as they approach and hassle at 70 - 90ish.

This morning i got into the right lane at the correct place, stayed at the correct speed (60), but loved the look and frustration of the drivers behind who were suddenly not able to do their usual morning trick.

Before i get flamed, there was nothing dangerous, i am the only cyclist i have ever seen there, and yes , childish i know.

But fun.

Cycling up to a junction at 60!

I hope you have good brakes or were you in your car?!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Driving at the speed limit - god help us........ funny to see the reactions though.

I had a mate that would just pootle to work round the back lanes within the speed limit - not over it, just to see the various idiots' reactions to someone sticking to the correct speed.....

Night Train

Maker of Things
It's surprisingly different being legal isn't it.
I must admit that I don't often bother with slowing down speeders. Id rather let them pass as it saves them from getting frustrated and doing something stupid when they are still near me.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My youth was spent riding pedal bikes fast, not cars...my bike was worth far more than my car...... I still have the bike.....(Frank) the car I don't....

The bike is part of me...... the car is a tool.....

Top Bottom