Bits and Bobs from the bike box

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

Doing a general clearout so things that I no longer need are going!

First off, wheel reflectors. Taken straight off of my Triban 3. £1 posted.
DSCF2009.jpg

Secondly, v-brake compatible brake levers. Bought these from my LBS a few months ago but they weren't on the bike for too long. There's some scratches on them due to storage but they're in good condition otherwise. £7 posted.
DSCF2014.jpg

Saddle. Took this off of my Triban 3 the night I bought it. It's fairly comfortable but I only used it on a short ride. £5 posted.
rsz_dscf1997.jpg

Next up, inner tubes. The box says that they're 20x1.75-2.25" - it's a five pack of them.
£8 posted.
DSCF2010.jpg

V-Brake guide pipe and rubber thing (don't know the technical term). Unopened. £1 posted.
DSCF2006.jpg

V-Brake pipe and rubber thing. This one's been opened. £1 posted.
DSCF2007.jpg

SOLD! Pedals. These were the standard flat pedals and toe clips that came on my Triban 3. I switched to clipless the night I bought the bike so they were never used. £8 posted due to awkward size. DSCF2020.jpg

Gear cable. As simple as that, what you see is what you get. £1 posted.
DSCF2004.jpg

SOLD! And finally, a helmet. This is a Giro Transfer 54-61cm road helmet in blue and white. It comes with original packaging and instruction manual/pads. £15 posted.
DSCF2001.jpg

All payments must be sent as a Paypal gift and I will dispatch the things as first class. It might seem cheap selling things for as little as £1 but I'm saving up for some mudguards, so hey! :biggrin:

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

You looking to get roadracers mate? i just took mine off and it rained today

Yup, hoping to get the Mk2 version. They any good?

Top Bottom