Bitterly disappointed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I didn't get haribos in my last order either. I was thinking of emailing them to ask if they had forgotten them.

Leodis

Veteran
They are pretty good at Wiggle. I did email them last week to thank them for the good service, I know its not going to be like that for every experience but I have had 8 orders in the past month and all have been quick and painless, though if I keep this up my bank will be penniless and I shall be toothless.

Leodis

Veteran
[QUOTE 2658714, member: 259"]The on,y thing I've ever had free from Wiggle was a packet of disgusting sports drinks. And I had to pay for them![/quote]

Shocking that, I like the High5 Grapefruit ones, thats when I stop heavy breathing and can actually drink without coughing.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Can I just add to this thread... I got a HUGE box from Wiggle today, over £100 worth of box with things in and I got ONE packet... I mentioned this to them on the chat thingy and they are sending a few more out. :becool:

Did you pay by paypal and Get 20% off?

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
No why? Is there a code I have missed?
:laugh:

Code is : Paypal20

20% off PayPal Promotion: Terms and Conditions
By applying the promotional voucher code at checkout, a discount of 20% will be applied to the LIST PRICE of your chosen items when you spend: £100 or more.

Please view our Guide to applying a promotional voucher code to your order.

Terms and Conditions

Offer valid: from 15/08/2013 15:00 BST, expiring on 18/09/2013 15:00 BST

Offer restrictions:

• This offer applies to in stockitems only
  • Only one promotional voucher can be used per order
  • The voucher cannot be applied retrospectively to orders
  • Total basket value must be £100 or over before the voucher code is applied
  • This offer is only applicable to payments using PayPal
  • This offer was included in a 3rd party website and the voucher code is not available on site
Product Exclusions: This promotional voucher cannot be used to discount the following items:

• This offer excludes GPS, Bikes, Frames & Turbo Trainers
  • Wiggle Gift Vouchers, Event Tickets and Memberships
  • Delivery and Priority Despatch costs
Wiggle reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer and terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.

Promoter: Wiggle Ltd, 3 Optima, Northarbour Spur, Portsmouth PO6 3TU

asterix

Comrade Member
..and then there is this:

Mr Simpkins, of Pontefract, West Yorks, told The Sun: "The lemon and lime are locked in what appears to be a carnal encounter.

"The lime, who I assume to be the gentleman in this coupling, has a particularly lurid expression on his face. I demanded to see the shop manager and, during a heated exchange, my wife became quite distressed and had to sit down in the car park."

It's hard to know whether to laugh or cry, really. Laughter is best:laugh:

Top Bottom