1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bizarre?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by QuickDraw, 28 Jan 2008.

1. QuickDraw

QuickDraw Senior Member

I've just started the morning on here talking about horseshit. No not the content of my post, which if often that level, the actual subject was horseshit.

It only hit me when I had posted it that you end up in some of the most bizarre conversations in this place sometimes. So the question is who's been involved in the most bizarre, surreal, unusual, whatever conversation on here?

2. cisamcgu

cisamcgu Veteran

Ducks !

3. snorri

snorri Legendary Member

Everyone who has responded to postings from bonj.;)

4. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

From the same contributor who gave us ducks, reading that he claims to commute 200 - 300 miles a day, a few times a week, and it's do-able because it's all down hill. What a mind! What a man!

5. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Man-Machine Staff Member

Trying to convince someone that your liver does more than process alcohol, and that dolphins have one, and no, dolphins are not p!ss artists as far as I am aware. Needed a drink myself after that one.

6. velocidad

velocidad Senior Member

i never used to bother with this area really, but then i had a look a while back and now i'm hooked. i just have to see what odd threads there will be and just how strange the posts that follow can get. it actually gets me really wound up, so i don't know why i do it to myself :sad:
    that thread about favorite lampshades really did it for me :ohmy:

cheers, velocidad.

7. Lord of the Teapot

Lord of the Teapot New Member

Err... *Thinks*

8. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Don't pretend to think, you already know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

I have to say I got a bit creeped out by your arrival here LOTT. There's something uncanny about your "hands out tea" thread that unnerves me. On occassion when I've gone into it I get the feeling you've imprisoned us all and are drugging us to mask the true horror that you have planned.

10. Lord of the Teapot

11. Lord of the Teapot

* Carries on thinking... *

12. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

Lots of trees have dolphin fantasies.