Bkool Classic vs Pro loudness?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martin22

Hi,

Am wanting to get a Bkool trainer but just wondering if anyone has used both classic and pro and could comment on the noise difference?

The pro is marketed as being pretty quiet which is good, but is the classic still reasonably quiet or is it pretty loud?

Thanks in advance, hopefully get to ride with a few of you online sometime soon!

Martin

Tint1n

Regular
Would be interested in find out the answer to this aswell as I wondering if it is worth spending the extra money for the Pro

OP
OP
martin22

martin22

I got the classic in the end as it was on offer. It's fine, quieter than my washing machine. We are in a 3 story house with kids bedrooms on the bottom floor (strange layout, but it's built on a steep hill!), I can use the trainer on the top floor with no disturbance to them.

I also find it stable enough so I wouldn't worry about it not having the extension arms.

Boomerado

Just got my Classic delivered. I find that the back wheel moved while cycling and rocks a little. how about yours ? have you had any issues ? Any tips you can pass on ?

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
Just got my Classic delivered. I find that the back wheel moved while cycling and rocks a little. how about yours ? have you had any issues ? Any tips you can pass on ?
Mine's rock solid and always has been.
Have you turned the adjuster on the left arm of the frame to get a good, snug fit on the rear axle?

g00se

Veteran
Don't forget to tighten up the non-clamp side of the trainer to fit. Spin the metal socket out so that it's snug when closed on the other side. Then tighten the plastic ring towards the frame - this will lock the the metal socket in place.

A tip with closing the clamp, I find that if the lever is too tight to close but was OK before, give the bike a wiggle on the seat tube as you try to close it - it'll make sure the quick release is in the right place.

Top Bottom