Bkool nickname

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BJGBikes

Brand new to this forum. Looks like a good community. I recently got a brand new Bkool Smart Go with the simulator. I'm wondering how to display a nickname. Currently it is displaying my given name. I've put in a nickname, but can't figure out how to display the nickname to the public. I checked through the FAQ here as well as Bkool's and haven't found the answer, but have seen examples of others with similar issues. Look forward to reading the various posts here and getting to know the group.

Thanks,
Blake

CXRAndy

Guru
Repost in the bkool thread, they dont venture beyond thread much. :smile: . Enjoy

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Brand new to this forum. Looks like a good community. I recently got a brand new Bkool Smart Go with the simulator. I'm wondering how to display a nickname. Currently it is displaying my given name. I've put in a nickname, but can't figure out how to display the nickname to the public. I checked through the FAQ here as well as Bkool's and haven't found the answer, but have seen examples of others with similar issues. Look forward to reading the various posts here and getting to know the group.

Thanks,
Blake

Just type it in the Nickname field under Profile->Personal information. AFAIK you don't have to do anything besides that! Mine looks like this:
upload_2019-1-10_0-37-12.png

OP
OP
BJGBikes

BJGBikes

Thanks for the replies. That did work. I just looks odd as on that page is says "how others see my profile" with my full name. However in the simulator the nickname is shown.

upload_2019-1-10_6-37-25.png

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Thanks for the replies. That did work. I just looks odd as on that page is says "how others see my profile" with my full name. However in the simulator the nickname is shown.

View attachment 446505

Not really, it IS how people see your profile on the web. In the simulator you can give yourself a fancy name by using the nickname. But you can write whatever you want under (Last) Name, if you want to stay anonymous on the web too.

Top Bottom