BKool Pro 2 Ant+ problems

Discussion in 'Virtual Training: Bkool, Zwift, CycleOps & others' started by Gerwyn, 28 Jan 2018.

1. Gerwyn

Gerwyn New Member

I've been using my trainer for the last few months without any issues, but this week, it has locked up when using Ant+ both via my pc and Android tablet. i've tried pairing/unpairing over and over again and it seems that it the trainer is recognised as an available device, with a good Ant+ signal, but as soon as a try to pair it up, the trainer whirrs away and the resistance locks up. bluetooth no problem once paired an unlocked. i might be wrong but i think its only since i accepted the latest version of the simulator. everything was ok until then. anyone else have the same problem and possible solution.

2. bridgy

bridgy Guru

I've not experienced or heard of this problem Gerwyn - if I were you I would email Bkool at info@bkool.com and explain the issue to them and hopefully they will be able to assist you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice