BKool Screenshot feature

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LondonCitySheds

I use a few different software simulators but BKool is perfect because I can ride courses that COVID keeps me from this year. I load my Garmin routes and generate a 3D view of the route. Given that my routes are all on the southern end of a mountainous Greek Island I am amazed that it correctly generates scenery reflecting the sea and the mountain I ride (OK the vegetation is more Alpine than Greek Karst - but it's better than a map with a moving arrow). I run the BKool desktop on my Macbook and mid-ride I have tried to use the "S" key to generate a screenshot that I can share with friends who cycle these roads. The problem is, there is no indication that any screenshot was taken and no local files were created on my MacBook. Is this a beta-feature not yet implemented, or is it platform specific? OK I could take an actual picture of the MacBook screen mid ride (and I shall do that if I can't solve this problem) but has anyone used this feature and can unlock the mystery of how to access the screenshots?

Top Bottom