BKool - Session Uploads

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FMATB

Hi there

Any other Book TT users out there get all of their routes (Strava / Garmin) 'not approved'? I reckon all of mine have been classed as not approved due to "gradients that are too steep or that don’t match reality". I know I live in Snowdonia and we have steep roads, but if I can cycle up them, then the reality bit does not make sense!

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Hi @FMATB - its my single biggest complaint with Bkool, I've contacted them a number of times regarding this issue and received no success. The beauty of the Bkool offer was that I could ride my local routes in 3D in the Sim even when the weather in the real world was bad. Up to the last update all was well, since then it refuses to convert any ride I do.

I continue in the hope it will once again return.

russridesbikes

I just picked up my Bkool, set it up, used the 3 month premium code and did 2 ride. They both upload to "History" on the Bkool site but they are greyed out. They don't seem to upload to Strava or Garmin. Is this common? Also, do you know if there is a way to download the gpx file and upload manually to Strava?

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I just picked up my Bkool, set it up, used the 3 month premium code and did 2 ride. They both upload to "History" on the Bkool site but they are greyed out. They don't seem to upload to Strava or Garmin. Is this common? Also, do you know if there is a way to download the gpx file and upload manually to Strava?
The grey'd out rides normally become available fairly quickly, in my experience.

To export, open the session you want to do and click this box
Bkool select export.jpg

Then select the file type
Bkool Export.jpg

And save

Top Bottom