Black Friday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joffey

Big Dosser

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
33% off everything at SHUTT VR
Using the code BLACKFRIDAY2016 at checkout

That, my friends is a great bargain for probably some of the best cycling gear you can buy

winjim

Smash the cistern
Tony Butterworth Cycles in Sheffield improving on last year's deal:

Well it's that week of the year when 'Black Friday' is on us yet again. We will be repeating last years excellent promotion but stepping it up for 2016. You can now have a tea or a COFFEE when you pop in. Just use the code phrase 'I'll have my EPO white with two' when you come in.​

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Hovering over a pair of Vittoria Voyager Hyper 700 x 32c folding tyres at Planet X, selling for £13 each so with postage £30 for the pair ? Seems a decent price ? Just worried from reading another thread that Planet X appear to be going to the dogs etc . Of course I maybe wrong !

U

User482

Hovering over a pair of Vittoria Voyager Hyper 700 x 32c folding tyres at Planet X, selling for £13 each so with postage £30 for the pair ? Seems a decent price ? Just worried from reading another thread that Planet X appear to be going to the dogs etc . Of course I maybe wrong !
Perhaps against my better judgement, I've ordered a pair. I had an email saying they've been despatched so looks promising.

This is to replace the existing Voyagers: I had my first ever puncture on the rear tyre the other night, and discovered that it was worn down to the carcass.

vickster

Legendary Member
Do Evans sell them? If so, get Evans to match. Although I'm not sure that buying tyres from a struggling retailer is a problem, just use a credit card, but they are unlikely to go bust in the next week

YahudaMoon

Über Member
50% of the ticket price for the velodrome series 'Revolution'

Not sure if it's London, Manchester or Glasgow or the dates

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Do Evans sell them? If so, get Evans to match. Although I'm not sure that buying tyres from a struggling retailer is a problem, just use a credit card, but they are unlikely to go bust in the next week
Nope they don't....... if I hadn't read the other thread I would not have batted an eye lid but somewhat concerned, however it's not exactly hundreds of pounds so worth a punt.

Top Bottom