Black mood day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
I hate these long dark nights.Really gets me down.Think it could be that SAD thing.Do get the hump quite often.

tyred

Legendary Member
We all have bad days we feel down in the dumps and everything seems to be wrong with our lives. Of course there are people worse of than us but knowing that rarely makes you feel better. Tomorrow, the world will seem better.

When the day is turning out really c**p, I find spending a couple of minutes thinking about something that's good in my life really makes a difference and puts the bad stuff in some kind of perspective.

Kovu

Über Member
I'm kinda in one of those moods. But had a brilliant high all day (Even got asked if i was on someat), but like now I'm just leave me alone. I just want to wallow for a few hours, being plugged into my MP3 player and then i'll be fine.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Kovu said:
I'm kinda in one of those moods. But had a brilliant high all day (Even got asked if i was on someat), but like now I'm just leave me alone. I just want to wallow for a few hours, being plugged into my MP3 player and then i'll be fine.

That's cos you are a 'teen'........;)

buggi

Bird Saviour
my nephew gave me a medal the other day. i said "what's that for?" and he said, "for being the glumest person"

oops

Kovu said:
So you'd think that I could use that excuse. Apparently the parents don't think it's proper. :biggrin:

Have they forgotten what it was like or did they just bypass being teenagers?

Dave5N

Über Member
I nearly posted a long post here on CBT and TA and choice. I just deleted it.

It's not always easy Willow. Stick at it though. You do fantastic stuff to keep yourself and your family running and even when things aren't good for you, they are actually pretty good for everyone else, thanks to you.

Stick at it and be very kind to yourself.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Some times it's good to be glum, it's seems to be a way of dealing with thing's and sorting them out in you head! A bit of looking inwards can do a person good.

Even more important when you are a teenager, i remember spending hour's in my room listening to music and thinking about myself or out walking the dog also thinking about myself.
Once a person truely know's themselves, then they can sort out their problems!

OP
OP
W

Willow

Dave5N said:
I nearly posted a long post here on CBT and TA and choice. I just deleted it.

It's not always easy Willow. Stick at it though. You do fantastic stuff to keep yourself and your family running and even when things aren't good for you, they are actually pretty good for everyone else, thanks to you.

Stick at it and be very kind to yourself.

That's really sweet thank you. Much clearer head today. Waiting for parcel to arrive then going to cycle into work and do some catching up - assuming it's not one of those parcels that arrives after dark! That may help, both ride and getting rid of stuff from the pile. Made one rash decision over the moody couple of days which I regret now and didn't need to make for another month or so. Ah well.

Kovu

Über Member
mickle said:
Have they forgotten what it was like or did they just bypass being teenagers?

;):wacko::tongue: They totally bypassed it i reckon. Went from child to middle aged within a night!!

Top Bottom