Black mood day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willow

Do you ever get those days, when things have not gone your way and you want to be moody and miserable and people keep telling you how lucky you are. I know we/I are better off than most but doesn't stop me wanting to be downright moody, the car is still at the garage nearly 2 weeks on, the people building the house I've reserved have gone bust just as I have a sale on mine. 12 months of planning the house and having something to put my brain on, suddenly I'm back to having time to think about the ex going to greener pastures. I want to wallow in my misery for a day or two. So I'm not going to answer the phone or my emails until I've finished my wallow.

So anyone thinking of telling me otherwise. ...off

Arch

Married to Night Train
That's a crap day, and you deserve to gorge yourself on chocolate/tea/gin as applicable. Go ahead and be moody. I know how you feel.

OP
OP
W

Willow

I've just read the Cameron thread and am now feeling a right bitch! Hadn't realised. So perhaps people are right.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Willow said:
I've just read the Cameron thread and am now feeling a right bitch! Hadn't realised. So perhaps people are right.

But if you're feeling rubbish, you're feeling rubbish. Yes, there will very likely always be people worse off than you, but that doesn't actually make you better, just better by comparison...

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Nothing wrong with feeling down in the dumps when things arnt so good. Let it run it's course, then start to do something a little different, something you may neve rhave done before jus tto break the cycle (pardon pun guys...I dont mean break the bike!!)
Doesnt matter what, just that it's different to what/where you are right now. JMHO.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Grr..my missus is giving me crap about my accident 2 months ago...things take time....not my flippin fault

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Aperitif said:
It's only because you haven't picked up a duster and flicked it around the room fossy - now if a microscopic bit of smut had dared to adorn your bikes...:biggrin:

:smile:

I still do loads of housework...pfft......wallow away grr !!!! I've been told off for having all the Mr Sheen in the garage....(cos I bought it for the bike not the house)

OP
OP
W

Willow

fossyant said:
I still do loads of housework...pfft......wallow away grr !!!! I've been told off for having all the Mr Sheen in the garage....(cos I bought it for the bike not the house)

obviously not appreciated my ex didn't clean anything not the car or the house. i have borrowed his car for a couple of days and the first thing I did (in the dark) was hoover and wash it. I have now blizted the boot but he wants it back tonight so no polish or anything yet. I do think we should hear you wife's side of the story before making too much comment though.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I had one of those crap days yesterday - but this morning I put my fixed gear bike in the wife's car drove it out 10 miles to the garage we use, for a service, and rode home just after 6 a.m. - great ride and today, after that, all was well with the world!

Top Bottom