Black reflective vinyl sticker sheet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

djb1971

Legendary Member
Very limited amount

This looks black in the day and glows white when car headlights shine on it. Its a subtle way of adding reflectors to your bike. It can also be used as a frame protector.

It sticks to frames, mudguards, helmets, seatposts, wheels etc.

You'll get a sheet the size of a standard envelope that you can cut to any shape and size you need.

Price per sheet £4 posted per sheet
Or
£10 for 3 sheets

Please pm me for PayPal address
PayPal GIFT ONLY.

THIS IS A PRE ORDER, I'LL HAVE THIS AVAILABLE IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS.
I'LL INFORM YOU WHEN IT'S POSTED. PEOPLE WHO'VE PAID GET IT FIRST, NO DIBS.

:smile:

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
You can also have these cut into sheets of 24 circles OR 12 rectangles for the sme price per sheet. If you're willing to get the scissors out you'll get more if you have an uncut sheet.

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
Lots of this now ordered. There's not going to much if any at all left soon, please pm if you need any.

Anybody who hasn't paid by Monday, to be fair to everyone your order will go to the next person who asks for some and pays for it.

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
I've worked out that there is four or five sets of three sheets still available. Please let me know if you need any, I'm getting it on Tuesday/Wednesday.

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
All sold and posted thanks.

Linford

Ah. I bought some of this black reflective a while back from a vinyl supplier in Nottingham with great expectations, but it wasn't as reflective as I hoped for :sad:

It was also shockingly expensive.

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
Some black has been removed from the market because it didn't glow enough. All of mine has been engineering grade or higher which has a high glow and is used on recovery vehicles or road signs. You also have to watch the angle you fit it to your bike so the headlights can hit it and reflect back off it.

The black was removed a few months ago but I guess somebody may have old stock that they need to shift. This black glows even in the daylight when sunshine etc hits it, it's very bright! I've got a huge strip on my racks and mtb seatpost and its bright white when car headlights are on it.

Linford

Thanks for the info. what I was sent wasn't good enough for me to want to mess around with it.
Have you got any pictures of it on the bike or as a direct comparison against the regular reflective stuff ?

Top Bottom