Bless me Father because I have sinned

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Went to a meeting at the university but instead of cycling the 16 miles to the flat and 5 miles to the uni then back again, I decided to be lazy :blush: drove to the flat and cycled to the Uni. In the car it was glorius blue sky with wispy clouds but on the bike I got totally soaked, poetic justice :wacko:

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Went to a meeting at the university but instead of cycling the 16 miles to the flat and 5 miles to the uni then back again, I decided to be lazy :blush: drove to the flat and cycled to the Uni. In the car it was glorius blue sky with wispy clouds but on the bike I got totally soaked, poetic justice :wacko:

It's sods law. In a similar(ish) way, I've definately been a victim of the same law. We ofen mention the p*ncture fairy. I swear there's a wind fairy as well. I cycled north about 40 miles yesterday to see my parents in Norfolk- strong North westerly wind in my face all the way. I got there and thought- well at least it will be a helpful wind for the ride home. Was it f*ck! Fresh to strong Southerly all the friggin way today. Couldn't believe it. I'm completely knackered after a ride that I hardly normally notice tiredness-wise. At least it didn't rain though. And I did see two kingfishers!

Top Bottom