Blessed is the courteous car driver...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
...who stops to let the mum, child and dog cross the road - WHILE HE ******* SENDS A TEXT MESSAGE ON HIS PHONE.

I figured it out when he failed to start moving long after the crossing was made.

dick****

I mean - you do something caring and careful, and then you start using your damn phone.

I have footage but it does not prove anything.

C R

Guru
...who stops to let the mum, child and dog cross the road - WHILE HE ******* SENDS A TEXT MESSAGE ON HIS PHONE.

I figured it out when he failed to start moving long after the crossing was made.

dick****

I mean - you do something caring and careful, and then you start using your damn phone.

It could have been worse, imagine he had been texting and not noticed the family crossing the road.

[rant] Phone use while driving is really out of hand, it doesn't take ten minutes on the road before you see at least one driver on their mobile. The chances of getting caught are so low that people really don't give a toss. [/rant]

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Makes you wonder if they were pretending to be polite as they had an urgent message to write and this used the family as an excuse to stop in the middle of a road.
Plonker!

Welsh wheels

Lycra king

dick****

Went to the shops yesterday and saw two drivers on their mobiles on the short walk

Drago

Legendary Member
Even more illegal, seeing as tractors aren't allowed above 25 mph.

And the police do. The police dislike tractors with a passion, simply for the rampant law breaking that goes hand in hand with their use. Bored and looking for a document offences to report to court? Pull a tractor. The disregard for the law demonstrated by the average tractor pilot is breathtaking.

Top Bottom