Blind, aggressive, shortsighted... or just stupid drivers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Location
South London
I think they are - remember the witness in my D4N OK incident? She and her friends knew that I filmed and put drivers up on youtube. Her PCSO friend told her, and I've no idea how the PCSO found out.
 

lit

Guru
Location
Surrey
Respectful....You sure about that Lit?

Very, since you are selective quoting.

And the habit of some members here to show little respect when someone offers a different opinion but that appears to some cyclists attitude nowadays.
 
Location
Essex
lit said:
Very, since you are selective quoting.

And the habit of some members here to show little respect when someone offers a different opinion but that appears to some cyclists attitude nowadays.

Lit - I totally understand what you're sayin about some members showing little respect to others opinions but have a quick read over some of Jonny's previous comments in other posts as (IMO) he's one of the most respectful members on here - (not the only one, but very high on the list).

I'm not jumping in to deliberately interfere, just that I believe a misunderstanding is going on.
 
Top Bottom