Bliss

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

The Men have gone out together for the day. Some sort of father/son male-bonding thing no doubt.

I am on me tod; well, me and the cats. It's *bliss* to have the house to myself for a few hours. I've been girlie & done a spot of sewing. I may put my 'Sound of Music' video on. ;)

Don't listen to that nun. The hills? I've seen loads of them. They're not really alive.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
It is bliss, isn't it!! I adore the husband beyond words but I love every second of time when he's away...just chilling and doing girl stuff too. Have a great rest of day... sing your heart out!

Keith Oates

Janner
Thank you ladies, in future when I go out on the bike I will not feel so guilty now that I know what you are thinking at being left alone in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

Husband & son came back having purchased another car...

There was silence when I said, "So where's my new bike, then?"

I forsee retribution in the form of copious watching of chickflicks. Enforced upon said males...

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

Keith Oates said:
Thank you ladies, in future when I go out on the bike I will not feel so guilty now that I know what you are thinking at being left alone in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you should realise that the ladies of the forum, being keen cyclists themselves, would never make anyone feel guilty about going out on a bike!

Pete

When I went out to buy my present car (yes, I have had to do that, on occasion :biggrin:), I think I went to collect it on the bike in the rain (I had no car to trade-in). The guys in the showroom were most puzzled: ("why didn't you phone ahead, we'd have come and fetched you?" "why didn't you ask for it to be delivered?"). Needless to say, the ease with which one could whip off the front wheel and stow the bike in the boot, was an important criteria in selecting which car to get.

But at least the wife knew what I was up to - after all she knew the previous motor was at that time languishing in a breaker's yard, an insurance write-off :wacko:. Are you telling us you had no idea :smile:?

Top Bottom