Blistering Win from Rob Hayles last night

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Rob Hayles was in great form last night at the Blackpool Crits, once the break got away you knew they were not getting caught, despite the Plowman Craven guys willing to fall on swords at the front of the group. Great Sprint finish from Graham Briggs Russel Downing and Rob Hayles.

There is a couple of pictures here not the greatest quality as off my camera phone. Going as a spectator tonight so will be taking my big camera so should get some better quality shots.

peanut

blimey that's some fone camera !..what MP is it ?

OP
OP
mondobongo

mondobongo

Über Member
peanuts said:
blimey that's some fone camera !..what MP is it ?

Nothing special phone is a Sony Ericsson W880i camera is 2.0mp.

Popped down this evening to have a look at the Cat 2-4 Race, no Elite stuff as they all resting for the big Race in the morning. Have added a few more picsbut struggled with the horrible light did not want to use flash in case caused a crash.

Keith Oates

Janner
Good shots for a phone camera. It begs the question that for a none photography amateur (me for example) do we need anything more expensive and complicated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
mondobongo

mondobongo

Über Member
Probably not 5.0mp are appearing on a lot of phones at the moment, more than enough for most people. The mobie could also be the death knell for mp3 players as well.

Top Bottom