Blood Moon Tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
UK will get the 'big' moon but not the eclipse..
🎑

Drago

Legendary Member
I got up for a wee last night at about 0300 Zulu and happened to glance out the window. It was a clear night with the full moon and it was bright beyond belief. I could genuinely have stood outside and read a newspaper, althought id have been arrested for being naked if I had done so.

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
I got up for a wee last night at about 0300 Zulu and happened to glance out the window. It was a clear night with the full moon and it was bright beyond belief. I could genuinely have stood outside and read a newspaper, althought id have been arrested for being naked if I had done so.

I don’t believe for one minute that you’ve actually taken your Y-fronts off this early in the year.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
My friend sent me this photograph from Perth. WA.
IMG-20210526-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20210526-WA0005.jpg

numbnuts

Legendary Member
It's not against the law in the UK to be naked in a public place, but seeing it's you..........

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Next one in the UK is 19th November, albeit partial. You've got to wait a year for the next Total Lunar Eclipse, 16th May 2022 and then it is not well placed...

There are going to be some Lunar Eclipses over the next few years but realistically, the next really good "blood moon" to happen in the UK will be 20-21 December 2029...

Plenty of time to prepare!

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
Next one in the UK is 19th November, albeit partial. You've got to wait a year for the next Total Lunar Eclipse, 16th May 2022 and then it is not well placed...

There are going to be some Lunar Eclipses over the next few years but realistically, the next really good "blood moon" to happen in the UK will be 20-21 December 2029...

Plenty of time to prepare!
There’s a partial solar eclipse to look forward to in the UK on June 10th also. :okay:

Top Bottom