Bloody Romans..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

I was in the Chester area today...

Whats soo bloody about this:

: Why did they have to build the roads sooooooooooo...

s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
r
r
r
r
r
r
r
r
r
r
r
r
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t

For about 20miles I invariably rode 'straight' - no twisty, turny kind of roads, at times, they were a mile or 2 long on some straights...

:tongue:

Other than that it was 80kms' - on a 3hr stint afte rnavigating a Lord Mayors Parade AND a Big ship morred up on the banks of the Mersey.

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/...objectid=21038833&siteid=50061-name_page.html

Sadly not many cycles around, though i did see some young woman getting her leg over (her bike :angry:) but that was it BUT lots of self-gratification artist'bikers; eons of cars..! loadsa people ~ sadly they must have go'to the event by car :ohmy:

longers

Legendary Member
I've been meaning to ask how the city of culture thing was going. Looks OK if you like Morris Dancing and Kite Flying ;).

I wouldn't mind having a look at the Ark Royal. Wasn't it in the news recently because some lowlifes had chucked the ships mascot overboard (a cat) ?

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Well, it (the parade), was something to peruse whilst on the way past...didnt hear about the cat thing ;)

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

longers said:
Just checked - the boat is only going to be there for 4 days ;).

Was talking to 1 of the crew once and its fantastic way yo save money being in the forces / on that boat.

They were saying that you dont spend any money as everythings thrown in food housing etc..

Though recent, there are more conflicts around.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
yenrod said:
I was in the Chester area today...

Whats soo bloody about this:

The roads did they have to build the roads sooooooooooo...

s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
r
r
r
r
r
r
r
r
r
r
r
r
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
h
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t
t

For about 20miles I invariably rode 'straight' - no twisty, turny kind of roads, at times, they were a mile or 2 long on some straights...

;)

Other than that it was 80kms' - on a 3hr stint afte rnavigating a Lord Mayors Parade AND a Big ship morred up on the banks of the Mersey.

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/...objectid=21038833&siteid=50061-name_page.html

Sadly not many cycles around, though i did see some young woman getting her leg over (her bike :smile:) but that was it BUT lots of self-gratification artist'bikers; eons of cars..! loadsa people ~ sadly they must have go'to the event by car :tongue:
That's 'cos the Romans were not clever enough to invent steering wheels on their chariots.:biggrin:

Top Bottom