Bloody Weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

djb1971

Legendary Member
just got my bike and kit ready too..............................

it's now raining:rain:

djb1971

Legendary Member
I'm going even if it snows. I cant stand Alan Titchmarsh and I'm not waiting for another viewing of Jurassic bloody Park!!

waterproof!

just a jersey, okay a jersey with long sleeves^_^

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
I'm glad I had my pleasure ride last night- although did end up doing a 2.5 mile errands ride in shorts and t-shirt, got some funny looks.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I got wet three times going to work this morning (drying out twice on the way) and again on the way home tonight I got wet and dried out before getting home.

Brandane

Legendary Member
The sun was shining on the west of Scotland today! Supposed to be nice again tomorrow, that's 2 consecutive days - the end of the world is nigh :sad:. Normal service to be resumed on Thursday; wet and windy for a few days.

OP
OP
Spike on a bike

Spike on a bike

Über Member
I'm going even if it snows. I cant stand Alan Titchmarsh and I'm not waiting for another viewing of Jurassic bloody Park!!

waterproof!

just a jersey, okay a jersey with long sleeves^_^

Waste of time looking for waterproof jacket

Short sleeved Jersey and shorts all the way

30 min ride somehow stretched to 3 hrs but it was so nice didn't want to come back to empty house

Brandane

Legendary Member
It is obviously the "Glasgow Fair" holiday weekend coming up! Heavy rain and 50 mph winds - in July :huh:.

Met Office Warnings Issued For: North Ayrshire
  1. Yellow warning of rain
    0100 on Fri 17 July
    To:
    2100 on Sat 18 July
    Updated 2 hours ago
    Warning

Rain, some heavy and thundery, will move northeast across Scotland during the early hours of Friday. An interlude of drier weather is then expected, before further persistent and occasionally heavy rain develops late Friday and lasts through much of Saturday in places. The heaviest rain seems likely to be focused on northern Argyll and Lochaber.

The rain will be accompanied by strong winds, these turning from southeasterly to southwesterly. Gales are possible for a time later Friday,particularly in the west, with gusts to around 50 mph.Given that the ground is saturated, the public should be aware of the risk of localised flooding.

Top Bottom