Bloody wind

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

TheDoctor said:
Just don't.
I was in Romania trying to ski a few years ago. The snow was rubbish, the food was awful, wine undrinkable and the hotel lobby was full of russian prostitutes and sleazy Turkish guys. And those were the highlights.
We were in a bar, under a Olympic size swimming pool that was lit with 4 working florescent tubes out of about a hundred. And a rather familiar bass line and piano riff came on. 'Under Pressure' by Queen and David Bowie.
And I thought "At least there's something good in this Godforsaken country. At least there's Queen"
No.
It was Vanilla F*cking Ice.:tongue:
Bastard!

Ha ha!

It must've been rotting ya brain like a poisonous mushroom. You should have just kept on, pursuing to the next stop etc.

TheDoctor said:
Just don't.
I was in Romania trying to ski a few years ago. The snow was rubbish, the food was awful, wine undrinkable and the hotel lobby was full of russian prostitutes and sleazy Turkish guys.

OMG, deja vu. 1993. Romania. A week's skiing trip with the biggest bunch of fookwits I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. Rubbush snow, only one decent run about 200 yards long. Food was vile, we had egg soup one nite which was a raw egg in a bowl of tepid water. The cafe at the bottom of the slope served chicken head soup which was literally a chicken head in a bowl with tepid water. :tongue:

The tension built until one day we got onto a bus that was going to take us on a tour to Count Dracula's castle. Cue one more argument with fookwits that ended up with me calling one of them a daffodil and storming off the bus. Problem was, he was also my lift home from Heathrow to Bristol! :biggrin:

Managed to blag another lift home luckily but it was the worst holiday of my life and I will never, never go back to Romania ever again. When the revolution comes, it will be the first 'cuntry' against the wall.

TheDoctor said:
And a rather familiar bass line and piano riff came on. 'Under Pressure' by Queen and David Bowie. It was Vanilla F*cking Ice.:tongue:
Bastard!

I actually prefer his version....:biggrin: and he dances better for a white boy!

Top Bottom