Blue Light Card -NHS discounts - Beware

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
A very belated update on this.

I needed a new vacuum cleaner, and being easily swayed by thrusting brand names such as Shark, and tasty decriptive words such as power, ultimate, and awesome settled on a new model.

The cheapest I could find it was direct from Shark at £400, so I went for it.

During checkout it listed options for various discount cards, including Blue Light, so I dutifully tapped in my details.

The discount took my new toy from a breathtaking £400 to and incredibly juicy £194. Yes, over 50% discount!

postman

Legendary Member
A very belated update on this.

I needed a new vacuum cleaner, and being easily swayed by thrusting brand names such as Shark, and tasty decriptive words such as power, ultimate, and awesome settled on a new model.

The cheapest I could find it was direct from Shark at £400, so I went for it.

During checkout it listed options for various discount cards, including Blue Light, so I dutifully tapped in my details.

The discount took my new toy from a breathtaking £400 to and incredibly juicy £194. Yes, over 50% discount!
When our daughter moved to Sorbi Bridge we bought her a Shark cleaner.It is superb according to her,you have got a bargain.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I bought my stepdaughter a small Shark for car vacuuming, and she loves that. My sister has a bigger Shark and it is so good that my nephew used to volunteer to use it, something that he had never done before!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I bought my stepdaughter a small Shark for car vacuuming, and she loves that. My sister has a bigger Shark and it is so good that my nephew used to volunteer to use it, something that he had never done before!

Our Shark isn't a patch on the Vax hoover for picking up cat fluff.

classic33

Leg End Member
When our daughter moved to Sorbi Bridge* we bought her a Shark cleaner.It is superb according to her,you have got a bargain.
It used to be spelt Sorby, after the family in the area of the same name.
They added an "e" between the b and y after the Civil War. Later changing it again to the current spelling.

I'm having mi doubts about you being a true Tyke.

Fastpedaller

Our Shark isn't a patch on the Vax hoover for picking up cat fluff.

I know I'm being pedantic, but it's either a Vax or a Hoover!

Top Bottom