Blue 'OP' strip on avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
I always thought it stood for 'Old Pervert' but there you go, learn something every day

Hands up those who clicked on the blue writing thinking it was a link

:hello:

Shaun

Founder
It's scaled wrong on some screens. I thought @Marmion had added a blue beret to the avatar, maybe from some sort of solidarity with UN peacekeepers or something.
I thought I'd covered desktop and mobile layouts. Could you provide more details so I can check and fix it. :okay:

Thanks,
Shaun

Apropos of nothing, Kate Beaton is cool.
Well, technically it's a drawing she used to as a base of further works

Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 12.02.45.jpg

Edit: Oops, thread got serious again while I was composing this. Please disregard this derail

Edit 2:

It needs a TD strip in red for Thread Derailer.
td.png

Last edited:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I thought I'd covered desktop and mobile layouts. Could you provide more details so I can check and fix it. :okay:
Just checked it and it's misplaced (too far down and right) and the upper left taper is missing in both the stock browser and Lightning (org.acr.barebones) on Android, whereas Fennec gets it correct. And now while I was testing it, it seems to have vanished so I can't give more details!

It's scaled wrong on some screens. I thought @Marmion had added a blue beret to the avatar, maybe from some sort of solidarity with UN peacekeepers or something.

Thanks,
Shaun

You do realise if I knew how to draw a blue beret on my avatar that I'd have done so...

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
It needs a TD strip in red for Thread Derailer.
That would get confusing on a thread about derailleurs.

Post removed
But you've got an answer to your question, why do you have a problem with people having a bit of fun with it now?

I could understand if you had asked a personal question, or something that impacts on your life individually, but you have asked a question about the site itself, something a few of us noticed and were interested in. You don't get to decide when we stop talking about it.

(Of course, if @Shaun wants it closed for his own reasons, that's fine)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JtB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom