BMW bike stolen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucers

Guru
Advert on Scunthorpe Facebook page dated 25/1/18........from my LBS and he's excellent. Posting reads.....

My dad is the best bloke ever....and someone has just stolen a BMW bike worth £1000 from his shop on frodingham rd here in Scunthorpe D.SPEIGHTS...he certainly doesn't deserve this..he works damn hard to keep the shop open only for a piece of thieving shoot to take it all away...lets find whoever has done this please help. Tracey

bmw.jpg

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Its a distinctive bike. We can but pray that the thief falls off it and lands scrotum first on a passing Rottweiler.

I hope your Dad gets it back safely.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Very sorry. As a distinctive model like Drago says it should be easy to spot and ID on the local selling sites and FleaBay. Unfortunately the local plod won’t want to know when you find it so you might just have to hatch a plan to steal it back.
I read of one such story by a lady who did just this, went to view her stolen bike, let the buyer hold her handbag (filled with old bus tickets) and rode off.

OP
OP
B

brucers

Guru
Its a distinctive bike. We can but pray that the thief falls off it and lands scrotum first on a passing Rottweiler.

I hope your Dad gets it back safely.

Not my dad but it did read that way. Edited it. 2 Rottweilers even!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

brucers

Guru
Very sorry. As a distinctive model like Drago says it should be easy to spot and ID on the local selling sites and FleaBay. Unfortunately the local plod won’t want to know when you find it so you might just have to hatch a plan to steal it back.
I read of one such story by a lady who did just this, went to view her stolen bike, let the buyer hold her handbag (filled with old bus tickets) and rode off.

No personal connection to me, it's my LBS chap (I've edited it). I know what you mean though. What we need is a vigilante 'ghostbuster' type squad like the New York and London underground (had or have).

Top Bottom