BMX Martinez 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Been a long time since I posted, but hopefully some of the long standing members will vouch for me. Junior KH asked for a BMX bike for Xmas several years ago which he then promptly didn't even use, which is embarassing tbh. Anyhow he is now off to Uni and I need to get him a bike for that and need to raise funds.

So I have a brand new unused, admittedly 3/4 years old BMX bike in mint condition. Few minor scratches from storage but, if I got it in my stocking, I would be none the wiser. When I say never used, he didn't even take it round the block, so it's like it was straight out of the box (after I put the pedals and pegs on).

I have the original receipt, United bike bag, spare front brake, cables, chain guard (as if), user manual, stickers, other bits & bobs that come with it. 2018 version is 400 pounds and this was 360 new. Looking for 200.

Also selling off 2 Beinn bikes shortly, both clean and used very lightly. Bmx14.jpg Bmx4.jpg Bmx11.jpg Bmx10.jpg Bmx1.jpg Bmx14.jpg Bmx4.jpg Bmx11.jpg Bmx10.jpg Bmx1.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi Chris. Nice to see you back here and I can certainly vouch for you.

Top Bottom