BMX - West Midlands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Getting nagged to death by the boy for a half-decent BMX. Anybody got one kicking around gathering dust. Was thinking about an old We The People, Haro etc, couple of hundred quid tops.

cheers

paul

donkey

Hi i my son has a BMX kicking about from when he was younger i will look it out and see if it is good enough to ride and let you know.I only live near Burton-on-Trent so not too far away.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Getting nagged to death by the boy for a half-decent BMX. Anybody got one kicking around gathering dust. Was thinking about an old We The People, Haro etc, couple of hundred quid tops.

cheers

paul
My lad has a Haro F3 for sale. It's red/brown in colour, with a gold chain, gyro and rear brakes only. Comes with stunt pegs.

He wants about £140 for it. A mate is supposed to be buying it this week, but if he doesn't come up with the cash I'm going to be in Hampton In Arden next weekend and will bring it with me for you to look at. . That any good?

PM me and I'll send you a pic or two. It ain't new, and has a few scratches, but fits your "half-decent" description.

OP
OP
upsidedown

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Thanks for the replies all. Ended up getting a We The People Arcade. Lovely bike, haven't seen him for days.

Thanks again

Paul

Top Bottom