Boardman cycle computer difficult to remove from mount

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Custom24

Über Member
Pretty much what the title says. I have a Chris Boardman 22 function cycle computer (the current one) and when I get to work, it is a pain to get it off the mount. Has anyone had the same problem?

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
At the back of the handlebar mount is a little plastic tab ... push that down and push the computer forwards at the same time, it should come away easy

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
If it's a new item then things will be a little tight at first until it's been on and off a number of times, it will slacken off ... I'd rather have mine have a bit of an effort to remove as I know it'll be fitted securely while our riding and not fall off :smile:

OP
OP
Custom24

Custom24

Über Member
If it's a new item then things will be a little tight at first until it's been on and off a number of times, it will slacken off ... I'd rather have mine have a bit of an effort to remove as I know it'll be fitted securely while our riding and not fall off :smile:
thanks. it's been off probably 10 times and although slightly easier than when new, still quite tight. I was thinking of getting the fitting kit for my other bike, but I was hoping it would be a bit easier to transfer than this.

Top Bottom