Boardman Sport 53cm NOS frame

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bristolian

I just wandered

Sorry, I forgot the :smile: at the end. Didn't mean to come across all weird ... even if I am :okay:

OP
OP
GeekDadZoid

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
I'll get it out of the box tomorrow and get some measurements and photos etc.

I will also get a postal cost.

TK421

Casual Extremist
@Bristolian
Are you looking to replace the Specialized cycle in your avatar? If so what size is it?
The Boardman geometry on this frame is 535mm seat tube C2T and 555mm top tube C2C. That puts the effective seat tube around 54-56cm. I don't recall the exact reach and stack right now. HTH.

Bristolian

Guys, sorry I haven't been back for a few days but things have been a bit hectic here with my wife being admitted to hospital due to a fall.

As life is going to be rather different for some considerable time I feel I should withdraw my interest in the frame - I'm not going to have the time or probably inclination to work on a project bike. Sorry @GeekDadZoid I hope you make a good sale :okay:

Bristolian

@Bristolian
Are you looking to replace the Specialized cycle in your avatar? If so what size is it?
The Boardman geometry on this frame is 535mm seat tube C2T and 555mm top tube C2C. That puts the effective seat tube around 54-56cm. I don't recall the exact reach and stack right now. HTH.

Hi TK421 No, it was never my idea to replace the Allez, I like it too much :smile: I just wanted something to work on over the winter and building a second bike sounded lie a good idea. As the saying goes; the best laid plans ..... and it doesn't look like a project is going to happen any time soon. Indeed, I'm probably going to back pedal on a number of things we had planned this year. Such is life :sad:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Guys, sorry I haven't been back for a few days but things have been a bit hectic here with my wife being admitted to hospital due to a fall.

As life is going to be rather different for some considerable time I feel I should withdraw my interest in the frame - I'm not going to have the time or probably inclination to work on a project bike. Sorry @GeekDadZoid I hope you make a good sale :okay:

best wishes to mrs @Bristolian

OP
OP
GeekDadZoid

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
Hi TK421 No, it was never my idea to replace the Allez, I like it too much :smile: I just wanted something to work on over the winter and building a second bike sounded lie a good idea. As the saying goes; the best laid plans ..... and it doesn't look like a project is going to happen any time soon. Indeed, I'm probably going to back pedal on a number of things we had planned this year. Such is life :sad:

I hope all is ok

Top Bottom