Bob Jackson rohloff eBay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It looks like it IS just an auction, asking for offers over £500!

OP
OP
N

Notafettler

If you could get it for that price, it would be a good deal - a half price hub on a free bike! :okay:
Exactly. An out out bargain. Rohloff a £1000 and delivery £25.
It looks like it IS just an auction, asking for offers over £500!
It was offers over £500 but once someone makes a bid the "make an offer" is removed. Delivery at £25.
I am considering buying and reselling in the summer......probably won't as I am bone idol.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
You missed your era then - turf up in prehistory and you could have been the Messiah - they were waiting (they may also have eaten you, but that's the sort of gig Idols have) ^_^

TTSS

Über Member
For anyone who's thinking of bidding on this, I've dealt with him before. Lovely, honest guy; very knowledgeable and I for one would not hesitate to bid on what he sells.

roley poley

Über Member
will give it a punt and if I win and its all it seems to be will share with it the life and love we both deserve so all talk about summat else and wait for a happy follow up storey on cycle chat xx

roley poley

Über Member
aw went for 651.50 she went and wore another mans ring on her finger may they live well together and both have a long and happy life ...wheres my beer CHEERS to you both GLUG GLUG

Top Bottom