Boiled all my cycling gear!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe

Über Member
Arghhh!;)

Either the mashing machines playing up or I spun it to the wrong number but all my cycling gear went through on a hot wash:sad:

They appear to have survived shape and size wise but two lots of Assos shorts and a jacket now have pink rather than white logos and I have no white socks anymore:sad:

Not happy!:rolleyes:

Shaved legs and pink socks is just a step too far...

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Joe said:
Arghhh!;)

Shaved legs and pink socks is just a step too far...

You could complete the look with spd slingbacks! :rolleyes:

Keith Oates

Janner
I don't have assos gear but with the new(ish) and good quality Castelli gear, I hand wash them using only soft soap and not washing powder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

threefingerjoe

Über Member
That is why I'm banned from the laundery room! My wife didn't like having an entire wardrobe of pink Barbie-doll clothes.
However, I feel that it made my sons more MANLY! "REAL MEN aren't afraid to wear PINK UNDERWEAR," I'd tell them! "Yeah? Tell that to the guys in the LOCKER ROOM!" they'd answer back!

A friend once told me about his room mate in college, who threw all of his laundery (mostly polyester, in those days) into the drier at one time, and headed upstairs to take a nap. The drier never turned off! When he came back, hours later, ALL of his clothing was melted into one solid ball of plastic, about the size of a basketball!

OP
OP
J

Joe

Über Member
Even this guy couldn't face pink socks :rolleyes:

8.jpg

mr Mag00

rising member
seperate out your colours, did your mum tell you nothing about washing? *rolls eyes*

hideous bike ^

Top Bottom