Bombers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
I've just aquired an old (1997) pair of Marzocchi Bomber forks. I'm giving them a service before installation but have come up against a brick wall when I try to find out how much oil I should put back into the legs. The old stuff, much of which got spilt, was pretty gundgey. I've managed to research and find out what weight of oil is appropriate, but not the quantity. Can anyone help.
Any links would be wonderful.....i'm useless at searching things out on the internet. Thanx in advance. :>)

Cubist

Still wavin'
I've just aquired an old (1997) pair of Marzocchi Bomber forks. I'm giving them a service before installation but have come up against a brick wall when I try to find out how much oil I should put back into the legs. The old stuff, much of which got spilt, was pretty gundgey. I've managed to research and find out what weight of oil is appropriate, but not the quantity. Can anyone help.
Any links would be wonderful.....i'm useless at searching things out on the internet. Thanx in advance. :>)
You'll find more folk who use bombers on Singletrackworld, however, there is a running joke that the best use for bombers is as a weapon.......

OP
OP
Psycolist

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
Cracking job......Thanx alot. As far as the quality/weapon comment, when you've been using Suntours, anythings an improvement :laugh:

Top Bottom