Bond Spoiler Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Timothy Dalton was the best Bond.

AndyRM

XOXO
I hadn't realised how common this view was until discussions about NTTD. Just googling your words comfirms it!
I barely remember the Dalton films - but they were released when I wasn't going to see action movies at the cinema. Nope, too cool for that. Might rewatch them on a grey afternoon over Christmas ...

Yep. Closest to the actual character in the books, not some eyebrow wiggling comedian. Connery was pretty good, and I don't mind Craig. Wasn't so much a fan of Brosnan.

I have seen a lot more James Bond films than I realised!

I enjoyed it. A good way to end his term. And Q has a Brompton. The ultimate gadget.
The sidekicks were good especially Paloma. I guess she has to go out now too though with Bond gone ?

I guess it's a bit late in the series to decide that James Bond is just a code name. It would be a bit silly for a secret agent to use his real name everywhere. On every mission.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I enjoyed it. A good way to end his term. And Q has a Brompton. The ultimate gadget.
The sidekicks were good especially Paloma. I guess she has to go out now too though with Bond gone ?

I guess it's a bit late in the series to decide that James Bond is just a code name. It would be a bit silly for a secret agent to use his real name everywhere. On every mission.
Indeed, he always identifies himself in bars/nightclubs etc whilst knocking back the vodka martini. He might as well just have a big target on his tux.
I bet his real name is Eric or Steve....^_^

Top Bottom