Bone shakers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biker man

Bikes and ebikes have come a long way over the years .Wonder how better they will become .my Dad had a old bone shaker seat with big springs he often got punctures he got me a second hand Humber bike with sturmy Archer 3 speeds then I got a new planet bike anyone got any ideas what the next development on ebikes will be .

OP
OP
B

Biker man

I wonder what the next development will be with ebikes my Dad had a old bone shaker with big springs in the seat, brakes weren't to clever .He bought me a second hand Humber bike with 3 speed Sturmy Archer gears later he got me a Planet plus bike .My Kalkhoff ebike is such a improvement .I just wonder what the next generation of ebikes will be like any ideas.

carpiste

Guru
I am giving up on the ebike forum!

How many repeat posts do you have to post? Bone shaker and bone shakers?
You do realise that you are potentially ruining this section of the forum or is that your intention?
Goodbye ebikers!
ps. I`ll be in the other sections .....
Apologies to the mods. I don`t mean to cause offence.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
B

Biker man

I am giving up on the ebike forum!

How many repeat posts do you have to post? Bone shaker and bone shakers?
You do realise that you are potentially ruining this section of the forum or is that your intention?
Goodbye ebikers!
ps. I`ll be in the other sections unless this fool spreads his wings!
Apologies to the mods. I don`t mean to cause offence but this guy is doing my head in!
That is offensive.

OP
OP
B

Biker man

Ebikes are the equivalent of a rower using an outboard. I don't care if you want one and I get it that cyclists with medical conditions an ebike could keep you on the road and thats all good. I just don't get this post I'm afraid.
Just wondering what kind of battery and range will the future ebikes be like I know you can't reinvent the wheel.

classic33

Leg End Member
Bikes and ebikes have come a long way over the years .Wonder how better they will become .my Dad had a old bone shaker seat with big springs he often got punctures he got me a second hand Humber bike with sturmy Archer 3 speeds then I got a new planet bike anyone got any ideas what the next development on ebikes will be .
Humber e-assist tandem from 1897.

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just wondering what kind of battery and range will the future ebikes be like I know you can't reinvent the wheel.

The answer is we don't know. We need a quantum leap in battery technology first, and that's not happened. Your teslas are powered by laptop batteries, all be loads of them.

Top Bottom