BONJ: Stay away from msn start page!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Bonj,

this is a fair warning for the good and benefit of all. Stay away from the msn start page as there is an article about possible new marine species in the Celebes Sea.

DO NOT GO NEAR IT AS IT WILL ONLY END IN TEARS AND A VERY LONG THREAD!

For everybody else: don't encourage and/or tease him!

BBC News page has an article about Tuna fishing, where it describes the Bluefin Tuna as 'the Lamborghini of the seas'.

Bonj would like that too ?

Smeggers

Argh - Reuters have a headline explaining why foxes were introduced to the UK in the 14th Century to stop the people hunting cattle...

He was right all along!! Bonj for PM!!!!

PS: I'm lying

jonathan ellis

If the Blue fin is the lambo then what the marlin?

(can't be a marlin kit car)

it does 125kph which is pretty nimble and trounces a tuna

bonj2

YES! :ohmy: As far as I'm concerned this won't lead to a very long thread, on the contrary - it's the final word on the subject. This is the final nail in the coffin of the evolution deniers' argument. The photos of these fish prove that brand new species can, and do, come out all the time.

I don't really think you can really claim with any degree of scientific sense that this is only "newly discovered":
E485D02DA81EE1C662B0A4FFE8B32.jpg

it's transparent!

and this one - this a cool fish:
2D30B8C7F689F1DAF9551B2B790AE.jpg

it does look really space age you've got to admit. There's no way anything that advanced could have been around in times when people were still primitive enough to be fighting with spears. It's just not possible. The expression on its face is like a thoughtful frown! it's one of discerning, cynical and obvious intelligence...evolution couldn't have been so one-sided as to make fish that cool and advanced while humans were still thick.

Kovu

Über Member
bonj said:
and this one - this a cool fish:
2D30B8C7F689F1DAF9551B2B790AE.jpg

it does look really space age you've got to admit. There's no way anything that advanced could have been around in times when people were still primitive enough to be fighting with spears. It's just not possible. The expression on its face is like a thoughtful frown! it's one of discerning, cynical and obvious intelligence...evolution couldn't have been so one-sided as to make fish that cool and advanced while humans were still thick.

I agree with Bonj there, cool looking fish. The fishy makes me laugh :ohmy:

Top Bottom