bonj's van!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wish you'd put that on a week ago. I've just bought a little van, but it's not as good as yours.:biggrin:

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Told you, it was the wipers.

Bonjy, why didn't you clear the back of it out before you took the pics? It looks like you've got the tools of a serial kidnapper in there. Blacked out windows, curtain hiding sight from the front, a length of hose and a load of plastic bags.

I couldn't be arsed. I couldn't even be arsed to clear it out before I sold it either. None of the stuff was that valuable, well it wasn't really worth anything at all tbh. There were also some metal fence panels in there that I was going to take to the tip for my mum but the bloke came to look at it before I had chance, so I said if you want to buy it you'll have to take those aswell and get rid of them, fortunately he didn't mind ;)

Besides I think if you don't make it look as if you've spent ages trying to make it look clean and tidy and clear it actually improves its image, it's a bit of a reverse psychology - people will think I obviously don't even need to do that for it to sell.

Top Bottom