Bontrager wheels,tyres sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve T

Veteran
The wheels that came with my 2014 Trek Domane, including 700 X 25C Bontrager R1 tyres , I have now replaced the stock wheels so these are surplus to requirements, not sure what hubs etc are fitted but they come with skewers cassette etc. They seem pretty strong and have good reviews although not the lightest, have been replaced with a lighter pair of Campag Zondas. Prfefer collection but delivery possible as I have a box.
P1020265.JPG

Attachments

• P1020264.JPG
    P1020264.JPG
    234.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@Steve T how much use have they had ?

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
@Steve T how much use have they had ?
Hi Martin, approx. 30 miles use rode the new bike in October then fitted Krysiums to the Trek then put it away till spring - I can drop them off to have a look if you like I'm in Wellingborough this evening picking my lad up from weavers. I fitted the Zondas to my other bike.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Hi Martin, approx. 30 miles use rode the new bike in October then fitted Krysiums to the Trek then put it away till spring - I can drop them off to have a look if you like I'm in Wellingborough this evening picking my lad up from weavers. I fitted the Zondas to my other bike.
steve let me think about and get back to you in no rush but was after a cheaper set really

Top Bottom