Book Raffle - In Search of Robert Millar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
I'd recommend this as a read to anyone. Great book. Names into a hat and I'll pick them out when I get back from holiday in a couple of weeks time.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
me me me !!!

MrRidley

Yes please.

OP
OP
eldudino

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
eldudino said:
I'd recommend this as a read to anyone. Great book. Names into a hat and I'll pick them out when I get back from holiday in a couple of weeks time.

EDIT:

I reckon there'll be enough in the hat by Thursday this week so the draw will take place then.

OP
OP
eldudino

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
And the wiiiiiiiiner iiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...............

Trustysteed

OM me your details and I'll get it in the post. Might be next week/week after I'm afraid as we're going on holiday and time may a bit tight to get down the PO.

First loser was Panter, second loser was ComedyPilot, just in case Trustysteed gets so excited that he's won that his head explodes and it needs to be offered to someone else.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
eldudino said:
And the wiiiiiiiiner iiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...............

Trustysteed

OM me your details and I'll get it in the post. Might be next week/week after I'm afraid as we're going on holiday and time may a bit tight to get down the PO.

First loser was Panter, second loser was ComedyPilot, just in case Trustysteed gets so excited that he's won that his head explodes and it needs to be offered to someone else.

And if Panter get's a sudden case of amnesia and forgets his CC log in then it's mine, all mine, mwhaa, mwhaa.

Top Bottom