Bored!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Wating for the guy to arrive to service the combi-boiler and it's a beautiful day out there!

Any time between 8am and 6pm AAArrrggghhhh! ;)

Come on man I'm in my cycling gear itching to get out there and take advantage of the weather.

don't you just hate waiting on people!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I run on 'Doug Time', so people are waiting for me all the time. That's just the Douganese way of doing things 'fraid! ;)

Melvil

One of the biggest cons that the so-called 'service' industry have foisted on us is switching from an appointment system (they say they'll be there at 3pm, they arrive at 3pm) to a time band system, meaning that you wait until it's conveninent for them. In most cases I argue with whatever company it is and say unless they give me a time they won't get my custom. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't but I think the point's important.

NormanD said:
Wating for the guy to arrive to service the combi-boiler and it's a beautiful day out there!

Any time between 8am and 6pm AAArrrggghhhh! :smile:

Come on man I'm in my cycling gear itching to get out there and take advantage of the weather.

don't you just hate waiting on people!

You have my sympathy. Im stuck in all day while the tiler does the bathroom. It a georgeous day outside and I should be out:sad:

OP
OP
NormanD

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
still no sign of him :smile: and what a great day to be out and about :sad:

Globalti Why do you need to stay in? Don't you trust him?
I might, but I dont think me large pet dog would :thumbsup:

You have my sympathy. Im stuck in all day while the tiler does the bathroom. It a georgeous day outside and I should be out

I guess you're playing solitair too xx(

Top Bottom